What's included for FREE
- 3 Title Pages
- Transitions of your choice, including pan and zoom motion effects. Click here to see your transition options.
- Image cropping
- Basic color and lighting corrections
- Digital version (various video formats available)
- DVD menu with navigation to "chapters" in the video
- DVD Paper Envelope
- Low resolution online preview before production is finalized
- First revision after preview
Basic Slideshow Pricing
With Basic pricing, images are provided in digital format, sorted by numbered file names, at adequate resolution.
100 images (or less)
- Music: Add music or narration to the slideshow: $1 per song/narration recording.
NOTE: Commercially Produced Music CDs must be provided by the customer (the music CDs will be returned when the slideshow DVD is delivered). Home burned music CDs cannot be used. We also have some royalty free music available that can be used.
- Photo Scanning: .75 cents per photo, includes basic contrast and brightness corrections.
- Slide Scanning: $1 per slide, includes basic contrast and brightness corrections.
- Negative Scanning: $1 per negative, includes basic contrast and brightness corrections.
- Sorting: If photos, slides or negatives are not provided in an easy to sort manner (not properly labeled), a $25 sorting fee will be added.
- Revisions: The first revision is free. If the customer requests additional revisions, there will be a $25 fee for each revised version produced.
- Additional Title Pages: If more than 3 title pages will be included, there will be a $2 fee for each additional title page (above the 3 that come for free).
- Video Clip Insertion: $10 per video clip.
- Jewel Case with Printed Inserts: $5 per Jewel Case.
- Shipping Costs: Can vary depending on what is being shipped. For example, shipping will cost more if music CDs need to be returned or if extra DVDs are ordered.
- Extra DVDs: $15 each.
- Electronic Processing Fee: $3 fee if paying by credit card (via PayPal invoice).
Turn Around Time
Average turn around time is 10 - 25 days, depending on the size of the project. Larger projects may take more time.
How to Prepare for Your Project
- Select the images and videos you want to include in your slideshow. Do a count to note the total number of images and videos that will be included in your slideshow.
- Decide on the sequence that you want the images and photos to appear in.
- Attach numbered Post-It Notes® to the back of your printed images to indicate where the image should appear in the sequence. IMPORTANT NOTE: Write the numbers on the Post-Its BEFORE attaching them to the printed images (to avoid damaging your printed images).
- Rename your digital images and videos to add a number and a dash to the beginning of the file name to indicate where the image/video should appear in the sequence. If your digital photos or videos are on a CD or DVD that does not allow you to rename the file names, then you should provide a list of the image file names with numbers to indicate where the images should appear in the sequence.
- Decide what you want your title pages to say and where they should appear within the sequence.
- Select the music or narration audio you want to include in your slideshow. We can set up a phone extension for you to record your narration audio on if desired.
NOTE: You must provide Commercially Produced Music CDs if you want to include music in your slideshow (the music CDs will be returned when the slideshow DVD is delivered). Home burned music CDs cannot be used.
- Select the type of transitions you want in between the images in your slideshow. Click here to view examples of transitions.
- Submit the Form below or contact us via email (email@example.com). Someone from LJM Memories, LCC will call you to review the details of your project. Most people screen phone calls now, so be sure to answer if you see 888-214-3661 on your caller ID, so we can get started on your project as soon as possible!